Thursday, December 12, 2013

Introducing Cinnamon, Mitty and Blossom

We're very new to the world of guinea pigs.  I've been researching for a few months and last Sunday it was finally time to go and choose some girls from a nearby rescue.

Introducing Cinnamon ......


Cinnamon is mother to Blossom.  She's the most peaceful of our three and seems to love curling up on our lap of an evening.  She's white with a gorgeous fleck of colour (which inspired her name.)  

Introducing Mitty .......


Mitty is our shy girl.  She loves to duck out and grab some food (usually off Blossom) and take it back to a hidey to eat in peace.  She's tricky to photograph but if I'm very patient and quiet she'll venture out.  She's black with some lighter stripes.  

Introducing Blossom .....

 

She's the youngest of our three.  (I'm not sure of any ages.)  She's the daughter of Cinnamon.  She's such a cutie.  She is definitely the bravest.  Always the first out to check out the food bowls or some new piece of guinea pig furniture.  She's the first to the food - which is handy as she then gets bumped out of the choice spots by Mitty and Cinnamon.  She's got lots of personality.  

One week in and we love our three girls.  So that I don't fill up my facebook feed with guinea pig photos - I thought maybe they'd like their own blog.  I'm sure they're very impressed.  ;-)

The human family - Me and hubby and two kids - DD 11 and DS 7.    
(Mum - that stands for DD - Dear Daughter, DS - Dear Son.) 

We're enjoying getting to know and care for our 3 gorgeous guinea pigs.  

Cheers, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Around The Cage - January

Hi I'm Cinnamon - I'm heading to our rest area to visit my friend Mitty.  Can you spot her there?  She's a little shy and lik...